Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
- Eolo III builds on the Silca tradition by using an ultra-Precise spool valve design with light action spring to give the user perfect control of the flow into the tire - Full metal construction of the eolo iii contains no plastic parts and is manufactured entirely in the usa from alcoa aluminum and stainless steel - Threads onto both presta and schrader valves for secure no-Leak interface - To avoid issues other spring-Valve inflators have, Eolo iii silca partnered with dupont and is using a specially formulated krytox grease rated to temperatures of -100F (-75C) to ensure perfect control in all conditions - Contains eolo iii regulator with insulators and (2) Ultra-Premium 16g co2 cartridges
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
TYR's Burner EBP Fins are a great training tool for building strength while maintaining a high cadence kick. The ultra-soft, high-buoyancy rubber helps elevate your lower body to maintain proper position. There's even a Wall Gripper Footpad so you can push off from the wall with confidence.
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Never get caught without a towel! TYR's soft, absorbent, synthetic Dry-Off Sport Towel is small enough to keep stashed in your training bag and can be used to dry off and wrung out repeatedly. Plus, a storage case is included, too.
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
- From the company that has been making insulated drink products since 1913 - Classic design carrying case with screw top lid houses (4) 2Oz. Stainless steel shot glasses - Made from odorless and tasteless stainless steel and rustproof finish that withstands weather and wear - Dishwasher safe - Lifetime warranty
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Separate bracket mounts to ceiling or 2x4 joists - Dual rope system for easier hoisting - Hardware, tie off cleat, and accessory straps for ladders, kayaks, canoes included - 50lb weight capacity
$72.95 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
Converts all quill style forks to use threadless stems.
$29.95 - $44.95
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Protect your fine Kurt Kinetic trainer and make it easy to transport with their Trainer Bag. This sturdy nylon bag is large enough to hold your Kurt trainer and Riser Ring, and it's easy to carry thanks to the strong handle and removable shoulder strap. The Trainer Bag zips closed and has a handy zip front pocket, too. Kurt Trainers and Riser Rings are sold separately.
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
- Prevents frame damage from chain suck due to excessive chain slap or shift ramp snags - For use with triple mountain cranksets, double specific cranksets and triple cranksets with a double chainrings - Mounts behind drive-side bottom bracket cup - Compatible with an 'E-Type' or 'Bottom Bracket Mount' front derailleur utilizing external bottom bracket cups or non-GXP bottom brackets with 68mm and 73mm BB shells - Not for use with suspension frames that utilize a 'DW' link or dropped chainstay - Includes chain pucks for 22-to-24t, 32-to-34t and double specific 28-32t configurations - Precision machined, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum - 26 grams
Page 1 of 2 Next page