- Axle/spacing: 12 x 150/157mm - Oversized shell and massive flanges allow for shorter spokes and reduced spoke wind-up resulting in a stiffer, stronger wheel build - Includes 12x150mm and 12x157mm endcaps - Freehub features 6 degree engagement for fast power transfer - International Standard 6-bolt mounting configuration - Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain cassette compatible
- Race-proven BMX Race hubs with 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum axles and axle nuts - Cold-forged, CNC 6061-T6 aluminum shells with sealed cartridge bearings - 32mm dropout interface washers increase stiffness - Rear accepts any standard threaded freewheel
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Some equipment makes your bike faster. Some makes you faster! PowerTap’s proven, 325-gram PowerTap G3 Hub does both. Make the most of your time on the bike — nail your intervals, stay within your targeted zones for long rides, and track your Training Stress Score (TSS) and Chronic Training Load (CTL) for long-term gains and reaching your goals. The low-profile G3 hub is made of light, durable aluminum with wide flange spacing for a great wheel. The G3 is accurate to within +/-1.5%, and is ANT+ capable for use with your favorite compatible cycling computer (sold separately). Plus, all the electronics are held within a small, easily removed outer cap.
- Oversized shell and massive flanges allow for shorter spokes and reduced spoke wind-up resulting in a stiffer, stronger wheel build - Front hubs include 15mm and 20mm thru-axle endcaps - Rear hubs include 10x135 QR, 12x135 Thru-Axle and 12x142 Thru-Axle endcaps - Rear hubs feature 6 degree engagement for fast power transfer - International Standard 6-bolt mounting configuration - Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain cassette compatible
$179.95 - $394.95
- Oversized carbon shell bonded to oversized flanges allow for shorter spokes and reduced spoke wind-up resulting in a stiffer, stronger wheel build - Front hubs include 15mm and 20mm thru-axle endcaps - Rear hubs include 10x135 QR, 12x135 Thru-Axle, and 12x142 Thru-Axle - Rear hubs feature 6 degree engagement for fast power transfer, and inserts in the cassette drive to reduce cassette marring - International Standard 6-bolt mounting configuration - Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain cassette compatible
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
Focus on the ride, not your gear with SRAM's Automatix 2 Speed Hub. A centrifugal clutch in the hub automatically changes gears based on your speed, so there's no shifter, no cables, and no nonsense. All you'll have to do is sit up and enjoy the ride!
The Helix hub will take you backwards in style and holds up to any peg abuse that comes its way. Pair it up with WTP's plastic hub guards for extra protection (sold separately). - 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - 14mm hollow bore / hardened heat-treated chromoly axle - Two-high quality sealed bearings - Twin sealed bearing and bushing system - One-piece driver design - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper
The features on this latest incarnation of WeThePeople's Supreme Cassette Hub include a peg friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing Switch Drive Q-lite driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP's Supreme hub guards (sold separately) and you have a super-dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - Material: 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - Axle: 17mm 4130 crmo female axle, fully heat-treated - Bolts: super tough 12mm crmo bolt with 14mm extension - Bearings: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell - Switch drive system, RSD/LSD switchable, new one piece pawl & spring system
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Bike polo all stars and tough-wheel aficionados will love Surly's New Polo Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. The 48-hole drilling and taller flanges makes the overall wheel stiffer, and tougher--perfect for polo. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Bike polo all stars and tough-wheel aficionados will love Surly's Ultra New Polo Rear Track Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and threads for a freewheel on one side, and a fixed cog on the other so you have a choice in your gearing. Plus, this hub is available in both 120mm and 135mm widths, so any bike could become your chosen polo steed.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub with coaster brake (choose 116mm or 135mm OLD) - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - Optional: matching front track hub, BTI number UR-5501
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Smooth-rolling performance and 11-speed compatibility define Shimano's 105 rear hub. Shimano's trademark angular contact bearings ensure that your wheels roll as smooth as silk. This hub includes a Shimano quick-release.
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smooth and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Shimano's Alfine 11-Speed Internally Geared Hub lets you hit the town in style, and is absolutely perfect for the sophisticated urban rider. - Model Number: SG-S700 - Series: Alfine - Speeds: 11-speed - Silent Clutch: Yes - Gear Change Support: Yes - Shifting Power Modulator: Yes - Driving Efficiency: High - Shifting Lever: SL-S700 - Disc Brake Rotor Mount: Yes - Gear Ratio Total Difference: 409% - Gear Ratio 1: 0.527 - Gear Ratio 2: 0.681 - Gear Ratio 3: 0.770 - Gear Ratio 4: 0.878 - Gear Ratio 5: 0.995 - Gear Ratio 6: 1.134 - Gear Ratio 7: 1.292 - Gear Ratio 8: 1.462 - Gear Ratio 9: 1.667 - Gear Ratio 10: 1.888 - Gear Ratio 11: 2.153 - Axle Length: 187mm - Over Locknut: 135mm - Spoke Holes: 32, 36H - Spoke Size: #13, #14 - Sprocket Options: 18, 20, 21, 22, 23T (18T; for outward assembling only) - Chain Line: 41.8mm - Cassette Joint: SM-S700 (CJ-S700) - Average Weight: 1,665g (8-speed: 1,680g)
Page 1 of 5 Next page