Thank You For Stopping By!
I also wanted to take a moment to just recap the main points we spoke about in the store and a few others that we find come up during the bike purchase process.
The main 3 points of concern usually fall into these cataegories:
- Can I afford the bike that I love?
- Can I get it cheaper somewhere else or online?
- Did I do enough research?
The Bike I Want is Out of My Budget
Have a Bike to Trade-in?
We partner with Bicycle Blue Book to get you the most vale for your trade-in. To find out more about you bike’s value, click here.
If you’re looking at a bike you love, but it’s out of your budget, stop back in and talk with us. We’ll help you find a bike and financing that’s a perfect match for you and your budget.
I Can Buy the Same Bike Cheaper Online
When you purchase a bike online, that’s all you get — a bike. Here’s what to expect when buying a bike online:
- The bike is shipped disassembled — You will have to assemble it yourself or pay someone as much as $150 to assemble your bike for you
- It won’t be custom fit to you
- Your bike may ship with lower quality components
- No maintenance plan for your bike
When you purchase a bike from Cycle Craft, we guarantee so much more:
One Sweet Offer
If you pop back into Cycle Craft within the next 7 days, we’ll give you 20% off the purchase of 3 items or more when you purchase a bike! Yes, that’s right — 20%! This is the ONLY place you’ll see this offer!
This offer is good for bike gear, clothing, accessories, and merchandise throughout the whole store! Hurry back before it’s too late!